A NURTURING FLORAL FOR THE MIND & BODY.
Lavender essential oil gently cools and calms our spirits. A medicine cabinet in a bottle, Lavender is a must for the first aid kit. Lavender essential oil is popular for its relaxing and healing qualities, and has been known to improve sleep and general wellbeing.
- Helps tone and revitalise skin.
- Useful for all types of skin problems such as acne, oily skin, boils, burns, sunburn, wounds, psoriasis, lice, insect bites and stings.
- Can be beneficial for problems such as bronchitis, asthma, colds and throat infections.
- Helpful for muscular aches and pains.
- Calming, soothing, improves sleeplessness and has a soothing and calming effect on the nerves.
- Helps with tension, panic, anxiety and nervous exhaustion in general and is effective for headaches, migraines and insomnia.
Note: Too much Lavender can have the opposite effect and become stimulating.